Militza name meaning
What does Militza mean?
Meaning of Militza is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Militza
How popular is the name Militza?
Militza is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1972 and achieved its top ranking of 5957 in 1972. Militza is a common name in Venezuela and Panama while somewhat familiar name in Chile, Mexico, Peru and Puerto Rico. As per our evaluation, over 7000 people has been named Militza globally.
Numerological aspects of Militza
You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. You are compassionate, aware, and full of understanding. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not. Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies.
Do you like Militza? Other names you would love
- Do - Uncommon boy name Do came from Vietnamese, meaning of Do is "Aid"
- Ning - Creative and adventurous and Contemporary Ning came from Mandarin language is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Ning is "Peace or Peaceful" is used in Kanji symbol, Chinese and Mandarin
- Fu means Abundant is a baby boy name
- Nali means The Great One is used as a unisex name is rooted from Apache. Nali is short form of Denali.
- Toufic - Origin of Anomalous Toufic is in Lebanese bestowed upon boys, meaning of Toufic is "Success"
Famous people named Militza
We could not find any notable namesake.