Ning name meaning
On This Page
What does Ning mean?
Ning means Peaceful or Peace used for both sexes and originated from Mandarin is primarily used in Mandarin, Chinese and Kanji symbol.
How do I pronounce Ning?
The one syllabled name Ning is pronounced, ning.Names that rhyme with Ning
How popular is the name Ning?
Ning is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. However things change on global perspective, Ning is extremely popular in China where every 1 in 500 have the name.
Also the baby name is popular in Indonesia and Hong Kong. According to our evaluation, over 3450000 babies have been named Ning globally.
Ning in Nordic countries
Numerological analysis of Ning
Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. Once you overcome an obstacle, you feel invincible and it boosts your self-confidence. If you put your mind on something, giving up before its done is out of the question. Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine. You are competitive, and gainful, meaning you put your best effort into getting things done.
Other names similar to Ning
- Amaterasu - Meaning of Amaterasu is Who Illuminates Heaven is used as a girl name is of Japanese origin
- Mitsuo - The odd boy name Mitsuo came from Japanese, Mitsuo means "Shining Man" is notably used in Japanese
- Thora - Of Scandinavian and Old Norse origin, Famed and Ceaseless Thora means "Thor's Goddess, Thor's Struggle or Thunder" and a baby girl name is used particulary in Greenlandic, Faroese and Danish
- Yoko - Particulary used in Hindi and Japanese unheard-of, Yoko is of Japanese origin, meaning of Yoko is "Positive Child Ocean Child Female or Sun Child" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Katsuo - Used in Japanese, Katsuo means "Victorious Man" and is bestowed upon boys came from Japanese
Famous people named Ning
- Ning Zhenyun, female Chinese football player
- Ning Baizura, Malaysian pop and R&B singer,
- Ning Jing, Chinese actress of mixed Han and Nakhi descent
- Ning Gaoning, Chinese business executive
Lists having Ning
- Boys names beginning with N
- Girls names beginning with N
- Baby Names that mean Peaceful
- Baby Names that mean Peace