Milvia meaning and origin
Mainly used in Italian recent and creative and adventurous, Milvia means "Milvus or Pigeon Hawk" has its origin in Latin is a baby girl name.
View middle names that goes with Milvia like Vivianna, Olia, Simy, Doly,Names that rhyme with Milvia
Popularity of Milvia
Milvia is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2002. Milvia is a common name in Guatemala, Colombia and Venezuela while somewhat familiar name in Brazil, Honduras, Panama, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Peru, Nicaragua, El Salvador and Mexico. As per our research, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Milvia around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Milvia
Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. You are also the craziest, most determinate and strong-willed one in your surroundings.
Do you like Milvia? You would love these names
- Edvige - Edvige's meaning is Battle, Fight or War used for baby girls used in Italian has its origin in Old High German and Germanic
- Bettino - The boy name Bettino means "The Blessed" is of Latin origin is especially used in Italian
- Bonifacia - Meaning of Bonifacia is Benefactor has its origin in Italian is used for girls
- Fiore - Odd unisex name Fiore is dominantly used in Italian and Italian has its roots in Italian, meaning of Fiore is "Flower or Flowering"
- Costantino - Unwonted Costantino came from Latin, meaning of Costantino is "The Steadfast" and is used predominantly in Italian is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Milvia
We could not find any notable namesake.