Mimar meaning and origin
Mimar's meaning is Architect or Mason is chiefly used in Sindhi and Arabic is aimed at boys.Names that rhyme with Mimar
Popularity of Mimar
Mimar is a familiar baby name in Turkey, Indonesia and India. According to our research, over 700 babies have been named Mimar globally.
Numerological aspects of Mimar
You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety. You should understand not everyone has the same expectations and wishes out of life and themselves. You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words. You are an amazing person. People have a hard time figuring you out but once they do, they see you are kind-hearted and try to take advantage of your naivety.
Looking for a name like Mimar? Please go through the following names
- Lamaris - Unexpected Lamaris is originated from Old French, Lamaris means "Pond" is used as a baby boy name. Lamaris is derived from Lamar.
- Yaaqoot - Unisex name Yaaqoot means "A Garnet, A Precious Stone or Ruby" is substantially used in Arabic and Arabic
- Shaima means Good Nature or Good Natured is originated from Arabic commonly given to baby girls is used chiefly in Arabic and French
- Jayad - Boy name Jayad means "Causing Victory" is used in Marathi, Arabic and Bengali
- Mufeeda - Girl name Mufeeda means "Useful or Helpful" which is used majorly in Kannada and Arabic is originated from Arabic
Namesakes of Mimar
- Mimar Sinan, He was responsible for the construction of more than 300 major structures and other more modest projects