Champa meaning and origin
Unisex name Champa is particulary used in Marathi, Malayalam, Sanskrit, Indian, Telugu, Oriya, Kannada, Gujarati, Hindi, Bengali, Arabic, Tamil and Sindhi, meaning of Champa is "Soothing or A Flower" has origin in Sanskrit. Champa is variation of Campa. Of Sanskrit origin, Campa, Campa means "Soothing" is used dominantly in Indian and Sanskrit.
Variants of ChampaNames that rhyme with Champa
Popularity of Champa
Champa is immensely popular in India where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also it is popular in Bangladesh, Thailand and Sri Lanka. In Cambodia it is common while somewhat familiar in Pakistan, England, South Africa, Bhutan, Zambia and Mauritius. As per our evaluation, over 700000 babies have been bestowed Champa around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Champa
You rock as a person. Your heart is as big as a mountain. In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. You have people who love you. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition.
Looking for names similar to Champa? Please go through the following names
- Jalaal - Anomalous Jalaals origin is Arabic is mostly used in Kannada and Arabic, meaning of Jalaal is "Glory or Glory of the Faith" is used for baby boys
- Jaish - The boy name Jaish is predominantly used in Tamil and Arabic, Jaish means "Excellent, Of High Quality or Pure"
- Zaheen - Meaning of Zaheen is Sharp or Sagacious aimed at both genders is used largely in Sikh and Arabic
- Jahangeer - Especially used in Marathi, Oriya and Tamil, Jahangeer aimed at boys that of Afghan origin, meaning of Jahangeer is "Akbars Son, World Conqueror or Name of a Mogul King"
- Sadaqat - Meaning of Sadaqat is Sincerity or Truth is chiefly used in Sindhi, Sindhi and Arabic is a unisex name
Namesakes of Champa
We could not find any notable namesake.