Mirtill name meaning
On This Page
What does Mirtill mean?
Mirtill is another transcription of Myrtille. Myrtille is form of Late Latin Myrtilla, a Diminutive of Classical Latin Myrta, Ultimately from Greek Μυρτος = Myrtle in Old French language. Majorly used in Swedish and Finnish, Myrtille has origin in Greek and Latin, meaning of Myrtille is "Small Fruit Shrub".
Variants of MirtillNames that rhyme with Mirtill
How popular is the name Mirtill?
Mirtill is a familiar baby name in Hungary. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Mirtill
Don't make work your priority. People admire your endless hope that things will get better in the world and your courage to do what others avoid to do. When you are having hardships, you feel like the world's falling apart when it's not. Stick to your beliefs and hang out with people who boost your confidence and encourage you to do more. You are easy to talk to and your open mind allows people to give it to you straight.
Looking for names similar to Mirtill? Please go through the following names
- Úlfkell is Old Norse and Icelandic form of Ulfkæll
- Einwald is German cognate of Eginoald
- Elisæus - Used in Norwegian, Greenlandic and Danish illustrous and unfading, Elisæus is used as a baby boy name. Elisæus is Latin form of Elisa
- Silverius - Boy name Silverius has origin in Latin is substantially used in English language. Silverius is equivalent of Silvius in Latin language
- Rosten is equivalent of Hróðstæinn in Danish language
Famous people named Mirtill
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Mirtill
- Girl names beginning with M
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Fruit
- Baby Names that mean Shrub