Miyoko meaning and origin
The infrequent girl name Miyoko is mainly used in Japanese, Miyoko means "Child of the Beautiful Generation" has its origin in Japanese. Miyoko is form of Miyo. Miyo is a form of widely accepted and evergreen Emil.
Variants of MiyokoNames that rhyme with Miyoko
Popularity of Miyoko
Miyoko is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1913 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1917, it ranked 1219th when 40 girls were named Miyoko. Over 586 babies in United States have been named Miyoko. But an extremely popular name in Japan where every 1 in 300 have the name. At least, 490000 people globally have carried Miyoko as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Miyoko?
You are reliable and always give the best advice. You are passionate but shy to make the first step. Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. Your creativity is something many people envy, especially your co-workers. The letter M as your cornerstone reveals you are a workhorse, meaning you enjoy working more than you enjoy anything else.
Other names similar to Miyoko
- Shin - Infrequent unisex name Shin means "True, Trust or Reality" is originated from Japanese
- Kohana - Outlandish and Fresh unisex name Kohana is rooted from American-Siouan and Native especially used in Hindi, Siouan and Gujarati languages, Kohana means "Little Flower or Swift"
- Chisato - Meaning of Chisato is Thous or Villages is primarily used in Japanese and originated from Japanese is a girl name
- Haruka - Atypical Haruka has its origin in Japanese, Haruka means "Far Away or Faraway" is a girl name
- Saburiyo - Meaning of Saburiyo is Third Son and Third-Born Male is rooted from Japanese is used as a baby boy name. Saburiyo is derivation of Saburo.
Namesakes of Miyoko
- Miyoko Hirose, member of the Japan Women's National Team that won the bronze medal at the 1984 Summer Olympics
- Miyoko Watai, chess player
- Miyoko Asō,
- Miyoko Asada, |-
- Miyoko Fujimori in Body & Soul as Actress
- Miyoko Akaza is famous for her acting in movie Violent City
- Miyoko Aoyama, from 1973 comedy flick Joshidaisei: Sex hoteishiki, who portrayed the Yuki.
- Miyoko Asô portrayed the leading role of Cologne in 1992 action and adventure film Ranma ½: Kessen Tôgenkyô! Hanayome o torimodose!!.
- Miyoko Shimagura, from 1957 drama film Hayaku kaette-ko, who characterized N.
- In 1921 film, Narikin, Miyoko Suzuki portrayed Aiko.
Lists having Miyoko
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- Japanese Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful