Mohinder meaning and origin
Mohinder's meaning is The Great God Indra, The God of the Sky or God of the Sky is a baby boy name is used majorly in Gujarati, Sanskrit, Punjabi, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam, Assamese and Sikh.Names that rhyme with Mohinder
Popularity of Mohinder
Mohinder is a prominent name in India where every 1 in 10000 have the name. While it is common in and a familiar name in England and Canada. At least, 130000 people globally have carried Mohinder as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological analysis of Mohinder
Although you don't hang around with everybody, you always act kind and welcoming. People who have this number as their expression no can be described as free souls that can't be tamed. You like to explore your options about everything. You have to understand that not everyone is willing and excited to succeed in life as you are. You like to establish deep connections for life rather than just hang around with different people all the time.
Do you like Mohinder? Other names you would love
- Amanvir - Amanvir's meaning is Strength of Peace or The One who Fights for Peace is used notably in Punjabi and Sikh is used as a unisex name
- Baninder means Word of the God of Heaven is used as a gender-neutral name is notably used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Chitpreet - The boy name Chitpreet means "Heart Full of Love" is notably used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Khemroop - Khemroop's meaning is Embodiment of Happiness or Peace used for baby boys is primarily used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Balvir - Boy name Balvir is used specifically in Hindi and Sikh, Balvir means "Strong Soldier or Powerful or Brave"
Namesakes of Mohinder
- Mohinder Lal, Indian hockey player
- Mohinder Amarnath, Indian former cricketer and current cricket analyst
- Mohinder Saran, politician in Manitoba, Canada
- Mohinder, four-piece post-hardcore band from Cupertino