Monira name meaning
What does Monira mean?
Dominantly used in Arabic far-out, Monira is rooted from Arabic, meaning of Monira is "Munir, Beautiful, Bright or Radiant" is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Monira
How popular is the name Monira?
Monira is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. In France, it had been in use since 1958 and made it to the top 2000 but has appeared since 1992. There are over 109 babies that have been given the name Monira in France. Monira is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. But an extremely popular name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 700 have the name. At least, 260000 people globally have carried Monira as their given name according to our research.
Monira in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Monira
Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. Since you trapped yourself inside rules, restrictions, religion, you've imprisoned your soul in one state. You can't stand people without a purpose. Mistakes are the only way to become better at something. You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals.
Other names similar to Monira, for soon-to-be-parents
- Taamir - Taamir's meaning is One who Knows Dates or Tall aimed at baby boys is used chiefly in Arabic
- Hanzal - Mostly used in Arabic, Hanzal bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Hanzal is "Gift from God or Pond"
- Saahib-us-Sayf - Boy name Saahib-us-Sayf is chiefly used in Arabic, meaning of Saahib-us-Sayf is "Owner of the Sword"
- Masir - Meaning of Masir is Goal or Destiny is a baby boy name is used in Arabic
- Abdul-Mueed - Boy name Abdul-Mueed is commonly used in Arabic language, meaning of Abdul-Mueed is "The Reproducer or Slave of the Restorer"
Famous people named Monira
- Monira Rahman, worked as secretary/PA to Dr John Morrison OBE