Muammal name meaning
What does Muammal mean?
Muammal means Hopeful is used substantially in Arabic is given to boys.Names that rhyme with Muammal
How popular is the name Muammal?
Muammal is an uncommon name probably limited to Indonesia. As per our research, over 50 babies have been bestowed Muammal around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Muammal
You are probably an artist, or a writer, or something else associated with creativity. Not everyone will be there to help you when you need a hand, just like you are there for everyone. You are an exceptional person, a good listener for your friends and family, but shy as a lover. The letter U as your vowel represents your cleverness and fascinating character. When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves.
Other names similar to Muammal, for would be parents
- Sooraya - Meaning of Sooraya is Pleiades ( the Seven Sisters or Messier 45, Cluster of Seven Brilliant Stars in Taurus) is used prevalently in Arabic is given to girls
- Kasool - The girl name Kasool means "A Girl Brought Up by Tender Care, A Girl Brought Up by Tender or Sluggish Girl" is largely used in Arabic
- Aqib - Uncustomary Aqib mostly is used in Arabic, meaning of Aqib is "Another Name of Prophet Muhammad or One who Follows" is given to baby boys
- Khawwas - Khawwas's meaning is To Be Filled with Food Name or Name of a Sahabi who Participated in the Battle of Badr is used as a boy name is dominantly used in Arabic
- Ansah means The Freed Slave of the Prophet (PBUH) had this Name is used notably in Arabic is a boy name
Famous people named Muammal
We could not find any notable namesake.