Mufazzal meaning and origin
The boy name Mufazzal is used notably in Arabic is came from Arabic, Mufazzal means "Preferred, Chosen, Favoured or Favored".Names that rhyme with Mufazzal
Popularity of Mufazzal
Mufazzal is a common baby name in Bangladesh while it is somewhat familiar in India and Kyrgyzstan. According to our evaluation, over 3000 babies have been named Mufazzal globally.
What numerology tells about Mufazzal?
You want to help others and leave an impression. You are an exceptional person, a good listener for your friends and family, but shy as a lover. Although you are the most sensitive person you know and get depressed easily, you can turn into the most inspiring and motivational person in a second. Financial security doesn't matter to you much. Neither does a steady love life. Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence.
Do you like Mufazzal? Other names you would love
- Baha-al-Din - Used specifically in Arabic, Baha-al-Din means "Magnificence of the Faith" is used as a boy name
- Ibrar - Meaning of Ibrar is Peaceful or Helpful is predominantly used in Arabic is a boy name
- Ablaj means Clear or Beautiful is used as a girl name is majorly used in Arabic
- Mushaffa - Meaning of Mushaffa is He who is Recommended is principally used in Arabic is aimed at baby boys
- Zaahirah - Girl name Zaahirah is used in Arabic language, Zaahirah means "Guest, Assistant or Helper"
Namesakes of Mufazzal
- Mufazzal Haider Chaudhury, prominent Bengali essayist