Muhsin meaning and origin
Meaning of Muhsin is Beneficent, Charitable, Benefactor, Alms-Giver or Helpful aimed at baby boys is predominantly used in Sindhi, Arabic and Hindi.
Variants of MuhsinNames that rhyme with Muhsin
Popularity of Muhsin
Muhsin is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1994 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 2743rd when 44 boys were named Muhsin. Over 398 babies in United States have been named Muhsin. The first name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 23 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 230 babies in England and Wales have been named Muhsin. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 1987 and peaked in 1987 when it ranked 2480th.
But Muhsin is a popular baby name in Turkey where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Indonesia and Afghanistan. As per our estimate, over 80000 people has been named Muhsin globally.
Muhsin in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Muhsin?
The sky is your only limit. You should understand not everyone has the same expectations and wishes out of life and themselves. You stay true to your opinion and beliefs. Finding a way to express those hidden emotions you keep inside is the key to be content. You would be perfect in the film industry, music industry, writing columns for an influential paper or website or work in a shelter for homeless people or animals.
If you like Muhsin, you would love these names
- Anbar means Ambergris, Barn or Granary or A Fragrant Or Perfumed Woman is predominantly used in Assamese and Kannada and is aimed at girls is originated from Arabic
- Chaand came from Pali is used as a unisex name, meaning of Chaand is "Sincere Wish or The Moon" is prevalently used in Kannada, Telugu and Gujarati
- Ghali - Unfamiliar and Contemporary boy name Ghali means "Scare, Rich Man or Expensive" is used prevalently in African and Arabic
- Shareen - Outlandish Shareen came from Hebrew, meaning of Shareen is "Sweet or Fertile Plains" and is aimed at girls is majorly used in English and Arabic
- Israail is used notably in Arabic and Sindhi, Israail means "The Chosen One or Another Name of Prophet Yaqub" is a boy name
Namesakes of Muhsin
- Muhsin Yazıcıoğlu, Turkish politician and member of the Parliament of Turkey
- Muhsin al-Hakim, was born into a family, the Tabatabaei
- Muhsin Muhammad, former American football wide receiver
- Muhsin Ertuğral, Turkish football coach
- Muhsin Ertuğrul, Turkish actor and director
- Muhsin al-Ramli, expatriate Iraqi writer living in Madrid
- Muhsin Musabah, retired United Arab Emirati footballer
- Muhsin Batur acted in movie Coup