Muktey meaning and origin
Of Sanskrit origin, Muktey is used as a baby boy name. Muktey is variation of illustrous Mukti. Meaning of Mukti is Freedom from Life and Death and One who is Born Free has origin in Sanskrit.
Variants of MukteyNames that rhyme with Muktey
Popularity of Muktey
Muktey is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Muktey?
You are a person of many talents. You wish everyone were just like you but they can't. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. Escaping or ignoring your problems won't make them go away. You are a carefree and lively creature that's got the love for everyone, even your enemies, although you don't have much of those. You always get things done faster than agreed and show great progress when it comes to your career.
Looking for names similar to Muktey? Please go through the following names
- Ati is used primarily in Finnish and Danish, Ati means "Extremely or Too Much" is a unisex name
- Haravira - Meaning of Haravira is A Warrior of God is used as a baby boy name is majorly used in Sanskrit
- Citrasva means A Painted Horse or With Winderful Horse is substantially used in Sanskrit is aimed at boys
- Agnisika - Boy name Agnisika means "Arrow, Fire Crested or Lamp" is notably used in Sanskrit
- Kamarupa - Boy name Kamarupa means "Of the Form of Love, Pleasing or Beautiful" is notably used in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Muktey
We could not find any notable namesake.