Muqbil name meaning
Meaning: Coming, Next and Following
Add to favorites
What does Muqbil mean?
The boy name Muqbil is used chiefly in Arabic language, Muqbil means "Coming, Next or Following". Names that rhyme with Muqbil
How popular is the name Muqbil?
Muqbil is a familiar baby name in Saudi Arabia. According to our evaluation, at least 100 people have been bestowed Muqbil around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Muqbil?
Focus on your success. If you have number 8 as your personality no, it reveals your competitive spirit, good nature, and lucky one. If letter M is your cornerstone, you probably bury yourself in work every day. You often bring your work at home because you are a workaholic. You are an imaginative and creative person always doing something new, going someplace unknown, open to new adventures. You get easily stressed when things don't go as planned.
Do you like Muqbil? Other names you would love
- Izz-Udeen - Used largely in Arabic, Izz-Udeen bestowed upon boys, Izz-Udeen means "Might of the Faith"
- Abdul-Rahman - The boy name Abdul-Rahman means "Servant of the Beneficent" is substantially used in Arabic
- Rakhas - Rakhas's meaning is Soft or Delicate or Supple aimed at baby girls is used mainly in Arabic
- Shebah is used largely in Arabic, Shebah means "Daughter of the Oath or From Sheba". Its origin is in Hebrew is given to baby girls
- Daiyan - New-fangled and Creative and adventurous Daiyan especially is used in Arabic, meaning of Daiyan is "Protector or Guard" is bestowed upon boys
Famous people named Muqbil
- Muqbil bin Hadi al-Wadi'i, Islamic scholar and considered to be the reviver of Salafism
Lists having Muqbil
Share your opinion on Muqbil