Mustatab meaning and origin
Boy name Mustatab is used especially in Arabic and Sindhi languages, meaning of Mustatab is "Delectable or Good".Names that rhyme with Mustatab
Popularity of Mustatab
Mustatab is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Mustatab
You are a good listener but the advice you give is taken by a pinch of salt by others. Remember that you are not the only person who's struggling with something. And you are not alone as you think. When it comes to love, you are a hopeless romantic who dreams of finding your soul mate. Nothing can stop you from living the life you imagined for yourself but watch out. You are the most sensitive person is what number 11 reveals about your personality.
Looking for names similar to Mustatab? Please go through the following names
- Nazakat is used commonly in Arabic and Arabic, Nazakat means "Neatness or Subtlety" is of Arabic origin is a unisex name
- Rashdan - Rashdan's meaning is Name of a Sahabi RA, Rectitude or Guidance is used as a boy name is substantially used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Shamailah - Particulary used in Sindhi and Arabic, Shamailah is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Shamailah is "Good Traits Excellent Disposition or Good Traits"
- Hameem - Boy name Hameem means "Friend or Close Friend" is prevalently used in Sindhi, Hindi and Arabic
- Sitarah - Girl name Sitarah means "Star" and originated from Sanskrit is used primarily in Sindhi and Arabic
Namesakes of Mustatab
We could not find any notable namesake.