Naadhirah meaning and origin
Of Arabic origin, Naadhirah means "A Bright Face Reflecting Lustre and Freshness or One with Healthy or Happy Looks" and is bestowed upon baby girls is specifically used in Arabic. Naadhirah is form of Nadhira. Nadhira means Flourishing, Foremost and Blooming is specifically used in Arabic and Tamil came from Arabic.
Variants of NaadhirahNames that rhyme with Naadhirah
Popularity of Naadhirah
Naadhirah is an uncommon name probably limited to South Africa.
What numerology tells about Naadhirah?
You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. Your failures motivate you. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. Replace your comfort zone with adventures and the fear of the unknown with excitement to experience and learn new things. You love your mistakes and admire your openness but would appreciate if people were as open as you are.
Do you like Naadhirah? Other names you would love
- Shahiq - Meaning of Shahiq is Tall, Towering or Lofty is used substantially in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Shams-al-Din - The boy name Shams-al-Din is commonly used in Arabic, Shams-al-Din means "Sun of the Faith"
- Fairoza - Meaning of Fairoza is Turquoise or Precious Stone aimed at girls is used commonly in Arabic
- Saheen - Girl name Saheen means "Falcon" is used principally in Arabic
- Rizwi means Religious is used substantially in Arabic is given to girls
Namesakes of Naadhirah
We could not find any notable namesake.