Nabilah name meaning
What does Nabilah mean?
Far-out Nabilah is used in Arabic, Nabilah means "Noble or Magnanimous" bestowed upon girls came from Arabic. Nabilah is version of acclaimed Nabila. Nabila is a feminine form of Nabil. Atypical Nabila came from Arab and Arabic, meaning of Nabila is "High-born and Heaven" is used prevalently in Arabic, Tamil and African.
Variants of NabilahNames that rhyme with Nabilah
How popular is the name Nabilah?
Nabilah is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 8584 (1991) in its 13 years run on United States naming chart. Also, it is among the top 1000 girl names in England and Wales. Over 188 babies in England and Wales have been named Nabilah. It had a short run of 4 years on France girl names chart. But Nabilah is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 3000 have the name. At least, 80000 people globally have carried Nabilah as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Nabilah
There isn't a person you can't charm. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. Instead of seeing it as a cursing, take this as your blessing. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You want to be financially stable and work hard to achieve this. However, you focus on the wrong things. People admire your spirit. You hate copying others. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood.
You would love these names similar to Nabilah
- Kawtar - Outlandish Kawtar is used prevalently in Arabic is a girl name, Kawtar means "Prosperity"
- Wahi means Another Name for the Quran or Messengers aimed at boys is predominantly used in Arabic
- Rasmiyah - Meaning of Rasmiyah is Official or Formal is used as a girl name is specifically used in Arabic
- Barii - Notably used in Arabic, Barii means "Innocent" is used as a baby boy name
- Ubaida - Ubaida's meaning is Servant of God has origin in Arabic, a boy name is particulary used in Arabic
Famous people named Nabilah
We could not find any notable namesake.