Wahi meaning and origin
Wahi prevalently is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Wahi is "Another Name for the Quran or Messengers".Names that rhyme with Wahi
Popularity of Wahi
Wahi is a common baby name in Ivory Coast while it is somewhat familiar in Indonesia, Malaysia, Lebanon, Pakistan and Iraq. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Wahi?
You can turn from angel to devil in no time. You are the mover and shaker of the world. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You are always open to experience something new. You are a human and an animal right activist. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Wahi
- Jaraad - Queer boy name Jaraad means "Liberal or Locust" is used mostly in Arabic
- Ikhtiyar - Boy name Ikhtiyar is used largely in Arabic, meaning of Ikhtiyar is "Choice or Selection"
- Nabeel - Unheard-of Nabeel is used in Arabic came from Arabic, Nabeel means "High-born, Magnanimous or Noble" is used as a boy name
- Khafifa - Used mostly in Arabic, Khafifa bestowed upon girls, Khafifa means "Small"
- Haushab - Boy name Haushab is used especially in Arabic, meaning of Haushab is "Name of Son of Imam Muslim (RA)"
Namesakes of Wahi
We could not find any notable namesake.