Nadimah name meaning
What does Nadimah mean?
Meaning of Nadimah is Friend is used majorly in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls.Names that rhyme with Nadimah
How popular is the name Nadimah?
Nadimah is a common baby name in Afghanistan while it is somewhat familiar in Indonesia and Malaysia. According to our research, at least 3000 people have been bestowed Nadimah around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Nadimah
You hate monotony and everything that has to be done in routine. Travelling is your passion. When it comes to love, be more open with your partner. People admire your spirit. You want to travel the world and inspire people to do the same. What makes you happy is seeing a person trying to expose their true personality instead of pretending to be something they're not. If number 11 is your soul urge no, it reveals your deepest desires. You secretly wish to inspire people with your life.
You would love these names similar to Nadimah
- Farkhande - Used commonly in Arabic, Farkhande aimed at baby girls, Farkhande means "Blessed or Happy" is originated from Arabic
- Rafan - The infrequent and contemporary boy name Rafan means "Graceful or Beautiful" is used chiefly in Arabic
- Tayeb - The boy name Tayeb came from Arabic and is mostly used in Arabic language, Tayeb means "Generous, Excellent or Good"
- Abrahah - Used especially in Arabic, Abrahah means "Father of the People" is aimed at boys
- Hasshir - Used especially in Arabic, Hasshir means "An Assembler" is aimed at boys
Famous people named Nadimah
We could not find any notable namesake.