Nafeeza meaning and origin
Nafeeza came from Arabic is used majorly in Arabic, meaning of Nafeeza is "Precious One" is used as a girl name . Nafeeza is a form of well-known Nafisa. Nafisa has its origin in Arabic is particulary used in Swahili and Arabic, Nafisa means "Precious Gem, Pure and Delicate".
Variants of NafeezaNames that rhyme with Nafeeza
Popularity of Nafeeza
Nafeeza is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. Also, Nafeeza is a familiar name in India, Guyana and Pakistan. As per our research, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Nafeeza around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Nafeeza
When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking.
Do you like Nafeeza? Other names you would love
- Malaeka - New-fangled and Uncommon Malaeka is used predominantly in Arabic is a girl name is originated from Arabic, Malaeka means "Angel"
- Tameema - Girl name Tameema is used prevalently in Arabic language, meaning of Tameema is "Complete or Perfect"
- Rolla - Rolla's meaning is Small Ostrich is a unisex name which came from Arabic and Germanic is used notably in Arabic
- Bakeet means Lover or Paramour used for baby boys is used chiefly in Arabic
- Maymun - Meaning of Maymun is Fortunate or Blessed is used notably in Arabic bestowed upon boys is rooted from Arabic
Namesakes of Nafeeza
We could not find any notable namesake.