Naheer meaning and origin
Naheer is derivative of Nahir. Originated from Hebrew, Nahir, Nahir means "Bright Man and A Clearheaded".
View middle names that goes with Naheer like Kacen, Ommo, Fionn, Columbus, Pinkney, Acer,Names that rhyme with Naheer
Popularity of Naheer
Naheer is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 50 people globally have carried Naheer as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Naheer
You work hard to become a better person for yourself, and for the people you love. Stress hates your guts. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Love makes you complete. Your friends respect you for your honesty. You are all about adventure and travel. Travelling is your passion. You have a competitive spirit and challenge yourself on a daily basis.
Go through the following names similar to Naheer
- Leory means I Have Light is a boy name is of Hebrew origin. Leory is derived from Leor.
- Batia - Meaning of Batia is Daugther of Yahweh is originated from Hebrew and a baby girl name is used largely in Hebrew
- Marianyc mostly is used in Breton, meaning of Marianyc is "Sea or Graces" has its origin in Hebrew
- Symeon - Symeon's meaning is Heard or Obedient is rooted from Hebrew and is mainly used in English is used for boys
- Giusy is originated from Hebrew, Giusy means "He (God) Will Add" which is used primarily in Italian is aimed at baby boys
Namesakes of Naheer
We could not find any notable namesake.