Yaniz meaning and origin
Recent and Creative and adventurous Hebrew Yaniz is a girl name. Yaniz is spelling variation of Yanis. Yanis is a variation of venerable, frequently used and biblical John. Yanis is spelling variation of Yannis. Yanis is Greek cognate of John. Also Yanis is equivalent of Johannes in Greek language. Yanis's meaning is God is Merciful, Yahweh is Gracious and Blessing has its origin in Hebrew is mostly used in Arabic and Greek.
Variants of YanizNames that rhyme with Yaniz
Popularity of Yaniz
Yaniz is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. At least, 200 people globally have carried Yaniz as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Yaniz?
You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart. You hate copying others. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. Number 3 as an expression number reveals your charm, positive attitude toward life, and contagious smile. You would be perfect in the film industry, music industry, writing columns for an influential paper or website or work in a shelter for homeless people or animals.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Yaniz
- Nir - Odd boy name Nir is used in English, Punjabi and Hebrew and rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Nir is "Water, Ni or To Plough"
- Isbel means God's Promise, Pledged to God and Variant of Elizabeth came from Hebrew and is primarily used in English is used for baby girls. Isbel is short form of Isobel.
- Jonadab - Curious unisex name Jonadab came from Hebrew, meaning of Jonadab is "The Lord Gives Liberally". Jonadab is derivation of Jehonadab.
- Ahijah - Infrequent boy name Ahijah means "Gods Brother" that of Hebrew origin is used commonly in Hebrew
- Janowa - Janowa's meaning is A Quiet and Calm Child is a baby girl name has origin in Hebrew. Janowa is resulted from Janoah.
Namesakes of Yaniz
We could not find any notable namesake.