Leory meaning and origin
Rare boy name Leory has origin in Hebrew. Leory is resulted from Leor. Rare Leor came from Hebrew, meaning of Leor is "I Have Light".Names that rhyme with Leory
Popularity of Leory
Leory is an uncommon baby name in United States, 39 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1971. Over 286 babies in United States have been named Leory. Also, Leory is a familiar name in Philippines. At least, 400 people globally have carried Leory as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Leory?
Love is most important in your life. You like the natural flow of things. You are deeply related to the 5 senses. You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of. You are a sensitive fellow who's often taken for granted. In order to be inspirational to others, you have to create a life worth admiring. You possess great communication skills. You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in.
You would love these names similar to Leory
- Golds principally is used in English aimed at girls, meaning of Golds is "Gold or Gilded" has its origin in Hebrew
- Aliette - The uncommon girl name Aliette is rooted from Hebrew, Aliette means "God is My Salvation"
- Nissin - The boy name Nissin means "Miracle or a More Pronounceable Form of Nissan or Miracle" is of Hebrew origin is predominantly used in Malayalam, Hindi and Tamil
- Michou - Michou means "Who is Like God" has origin in Hebrew
- Misael - The prevalent unisex name Misael is used largely in English and German is of Hebrew origin, Misael means "Who is What God Is?"
Namesakes of Leory
We could not find any notable namesake.