Naida meaning and origin
Outlandish Naida came from Slavonic and Old Greek, meaning of Naida is "Water Nymph, The Word Naiein Meaning to Flow or A Nymph" given to girls is used commonly in Arabic. Naida is variant form of celebrated and ceaseless Nada. Nada is variation of Nadda. Also Nada is form of renowned Nadia. Nada is diminutive of Nadjeschda. Nada means Generosity, Dew and Morning Dew is originated from Arabic and Slavonic.
Variants of NaidaNames that rhyme with Naida
Popularity of Naida
Naida is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1907 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1932, it ranked 1097th when 44 girls were named Naida. There are over 1688 babies that have been given the name Naida in United States. Naida is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 39 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 232 people have been named Naida in France.
Naida is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. But Naida is a popular baby name in Russia where every 1 in 8000 have the name. At least, 40000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Naida
Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right.
Do you like Naida? Read these names too
- Denisa - The curious girl name Denisa is used primarily in Romanian, Slavic and Tamil, Denisa means "Dedicated to Dionysos" is originated from Old Greek
- Nausicaa means Ship has origin in Old Greek and is chiefly used in English is used for baby girls
- Orren - Eternal and Frequently Used Orren predominantly is used in English, meaning of Orren is "Pale Green or Fair" which of Hebrew and Old Greek origin is a boy name
- Sonja - Of Old Greek origin, Well-Liked Sonja means "Wise, Wisdom or Skill" and is aimed at both genders is principally used in German and Finnish
- Adem - Rare boy name Adem has origin in Hebrew, Old Greek and Arabic, meaning of Adem is "Earth, Brown Man or Man" is used dominantly in Arabic and Danish languages
Namesakes of Naida
- Naida Cole, Canadian-American concert pianist
- Naida Akšamija, Bosnian figure skater
- Naida Nelson in Angelica as Actress