Najm-Udeen meaning and origin
Meaning: Star of the Faith
Add to favorites
Commonly used in Arabic, Najm-Udeen bestowed upon boys, meaning of Najm-Udeen is "Star of the Faith".Names that rhyme with Najm-Udeen
Popularity of Najm-Udeen
Najm-Udeen is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Other names similar to Najm-Udeen, for name hunters
- Ata-al-Rahman - Boy name Ata-al-Rahman means "Gift of the Beneficent" is especially used in Arabic
- Marthena - Anomalous Marthena came from Latin and Aramaic is used primarily in Arabic, meaning of Marthena is "Lady" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Farkhunda - Meaning of Farkhunda is Prosperous or Likeable is originated from Persian used substantially in Arabic is a girl name
- Kaiqad is used in Arabic, Kaiqad means "Dapple" is used as a boy name
- Azududdin means Support of Religion Islam is used specifically in Arabic is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Najm-Udeen
We could not find any notable namesake.