Ata-al-Rahman meaning and origin
Meaning: Gift of the Beneficent
Add to favorites
Ata-al-Rahman's meaning is Gift of the Beneficent is used chiefly in Arabic is given to boys.Names that rhyme with Ata-al-Rahman
Popularity of Ata-al-Rahman
Ata-al-Rahman is an uncommon name around the world.
Other names similar to Ata-al-Rahman, for soon-to-be-parents
- Zonira - Meaning of Zonira is Precious Stone or Expensive Jewel aimed at baby girls is used predominantly in Arabic
- Nabiullah means An Epithet of the Prophet Nuh used for boys is chiefly used in Arabic
- Abdul-Qahir - Commonly used in Arabic, Abdul-Qahir bestowed upon boys, meaning of Abdul-Qahir is "Servant of the Subduer (Allah)"
- Bahirah - Arabic name Bahirah is used specifically in Arabic, meaning of Bahirah is "Noble Lady or Dazzling" is given to baby girls
- Abdul-Basit - Abdul-Basit's meaning is Servant of the Expander (Allah) is a boy name is used specifically in Arabic
Namesakes of Ata-al-Rahman
We could not find any notable namesake.