Nallo name meaning
What does Nallo mean?
Nallo is originated from African is aimed at boys. Nallo is form of Nalo. Meaning of Nalo is Lovable and One who is Lovable is originated from African is primarily used in Hindi.
Variants of NalloNames that rhyme with Nallo
How popular is the name Nallo?
Nallo is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Nallo
It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You can turn from open-hearted to untouchable in a blink of an eye, especially when you are sad. Your failures motivate you. You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble.
Do you like Nallo? You would love these names
- Kenia - Kenia's meaning is Pretty or Too: the Fire of Births is used primarily in English that originated from Celtic and African is a gender-neutral name
- Chipo - Origin of Chipo is in African language is used as a girl name, meaning of Chipo is "Present or Gift" is substantially used in African
- Masamey - Originated from African, Masamey is a baby girl name, Masamey means "A Commanding Woman". Masamey is a derivation of Masami.
- Ekua - Ekua's meaning is Babies on Wednesday is originated from African-Akan used principally in Fante and African is bestowed upon girls
- Lindani - Substantially used in African, Lindani means "Patient"
Famous people named Nallo
We could not find any notable namesake.