Nalo name meaning
Meaning: One who is Lovable
Add to favorites
What does Nalo mean?
Mostly used in Hindi unexpected, Nalo has its origin in African is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Nalo is "One who is Lovable".
Variants of NaloNames that rhyme with Nalo
How popular is the name Nalo?
Nalo is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Nalo is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 40000 have the name. At least, 7000 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Nalo
You are the mover and shaker of the world. Pay more attention to your overall well-being. You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals. You have no enemies. You hate copying others. You have the heart of a warrior. You are an attractive person with an impressive character and formed life values. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change.
Looking for a name like Nalo? Please go through the following names
- Montshow - Girl name Montshow has origin in African, Montshow means "Black". Montshow is a derivation of Montsho.
- Johanne - Immutable and Dominant Johanne predominantly is used in African, French and Danish is originated from Hebrew bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Johanne is "God is Merciful, Yahweh is Gracious or God's Blessing"
- Ebo - Ebo's meaning is Born on Tuesday or Strong As a Boar is used prevalently in Finnish and Swedish used for baby boys has origin in African
- Zuhri - Zuhri's meaning is Good-Looking is principally used in African
- Adebola - Unwonted Adebola has its origin in African, Adebola means "Honor is Brought to Her" used largely in African is bestowed upon both genders
Famous people named Nalo
- Nalo Hopkinson, Jamaican-born Canadian speculative fiction writer and editor
- Nalona Herron in Fist of the North Star as Actress
Lists having Nalo
- Boys names beginning with N
- Girls names beginning with N
- African Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Lovable
- Baby Names that mean One
Share your opinion on Nalo