Vusala meaning and origin
Girl name Vusala has its origin in Azerbaijani, meaning of Vusala is "Meeting" is used mostly in Azerbaijani.
View middle names that goes with Vusala like Tyia,Names that rhyme with Vusala
Popularity of Vusala
Vusala is a familiar baby name in Georgia, Russia and Azerbaijan. According to our estimate, over 1000 babies have been named Vusala globally.
What numerology tells about Vusala?
You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way. If number 5 is your soul urge no it reveals your constant care of your soul and body. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. You are a wise person. To live the life you want, you have to work hard and put your best effort. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way.
Go through the following names similar to Vusala
- Mouniba - The Mouniba means "Who Comes Back to God" has its origin in Quran
- Dietlof - Dietlof means "Wolf or Folk"
- Vusala - Girl name Vusala came from Azerbaijani which is substantially used in Azerbaijani language, Vusala means "Meeting"
- Asina - Asina's meaning is Goddess is majorly used in Nordic
- Zakare - Boy name Zakare is of Babylonian origin, meaning of Zakare is "Kind Hearted and Handsome". Zakare is a resultant of Zakar.
Namesakes of Vusala
We could not find any notable namesake.