Patavya name meaning
Usage: Hindi and Hindi
Meaning: Goddess Durga and Laxmi
Add to favorites
What does Patavya mean?
The unisex name Patavya is used in Hindi language, Patavya means "Goddess Durga or Laxmi".Names that rhyme with Patavya
How popular is the name Patavya?
Patavya is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Patavya
You have the heart of a warrior. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. You have people who love you. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. Break down your endless search for happiness when you already have so much to be happy and grateful for. You want to be in control of your life and emotions. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition.
Other names similar to Patavya, for name hunters
- Nylda means Blessed
- Norig came from Breton is used in Breton, meaning of Norig is "Honor"
- Kunthea - The girl name Kunthea is originated from Khmer, Kunthea means "Fragrant" is primarily used in Cambodian language
- Anne-Flore means Graceful or Flowers is originated from Latin and Hebrew
- Gescha - The Gescha means "Force or Spear" is notably used in Frisian
Famous people named Patavya
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Patavya
- Boys names beginning with P
- Girls names beginning with P
- Hindi Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Durga
- Baby Names that mean Laxmi
Share your opinion on Patavya