Nannette meaning and origin
Used dominantly in Norwegian, Swedish, French, Finnish and Danish prevalent and enduring, Nannette is used as a baby girl name, Nannette means "Grace or Mercy". Nannette is shortened form of Anna. Anna is a variation of Hanna    . Also Anna is a variation of Germanic Names Beginning with Arn-. Anna is Old Greek and Greek form of Channah or Hannah. Of Old Greek and Hebrew origin, Admired and Venerable Anna, Anna means "Name of a King, Elder Brother and Favour and Grace". Nannette is short form of Anne. Anne is form of biblical, customary and eternal Ann. Also Anne is variant form of all time favorite, eminent and biblical Anna. Anne is form of Anna in English and French languages. Also Anne is Swedish equivalent of Anders. Anne is also Norwegian equivalent of Arne. Meaning of Anne is God and He (God) Was Gracious is of Hebrew origin.Names that rhyme with Nannette
Popularity of Nannette
In United States, Nannette was once a common name since emerging in 1889 it has been given to over 6275 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 1963,. After 101 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Nannette is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2008. Also, Nannette is a familiar name in Philippines, Puerto Rico, Germany, England and South Africa. According to our research, over 10000 babies have been named Nannette globally.
Nannette in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Nannette
You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Travel more, work less and be more present at the moment. You lack responsibility and commitment. You are that best friend who's always there to give a hand and that perfect lover with endless understanding. You love life and life loves you. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong.
Looking for a name like Nannette? Please go through the following names
- Clovis - Durable and Popular Clovis is used largely in English and French is of German and Germanic origin and a gender-neutral name, Clovis means "Renowned Fighter or Clover"
- Bertrand means Shiny Raven, Wise Person or Glorious Raven is substantially used in Danish, German and Norwegian is came from Old High German and Germanic is aimed at baby boys
- Berle - Meaning of Berle is Water Parsnip is used as a gender insensitive name is of French origin
- Fraser - Fraser's meaning is The Word Fraise Meaning Strawberry, Of the Forest Men or Strawberry is originated from Old French which is used specifically in English and Scottish is a baby boy name
- Marjolaine - Unheard-of Marjolaine prevalently is used in French and English is rooted from Old French, meaning of Marjolaine is "Aromatic Plant or Marjoram" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Nannette
- Nannette Miranda, Sacramento Bureau Chief for KABC-TV in Los Angeles