Nardev meaning and origin
Nardev's meaning is A God-like Person aimed at boys is primarily used among Sikhs, Punjabi and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Nardev
Popularity of Nardev
Nardev is a common baby name in India. As per our findings, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Nardev around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Nardev?
You thrive to learn as much as possible about every subject. Your friends respect you for your honesty. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. People try to copy you all the time but it doesn't make you happy. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. Your failures motivate you. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident.
Go through the following names similar to Nardev
- Uttamliv - Notably used in Punjabi and Sikh, Uttamliv is used as a unisex name, meaning of Uttamliv is "Absorbed in the Love of God"
- Sumanpreet - Boy name Sumanpreet is used in Punjabi and Sikh languages, meaning of Sumanpreet is "Love for Flowers"
- Uttamroop - Boy name Uttamroop means "Of Beauteous Form" is substantially used in Hindi, Sikh and Punjabi
- Pushpinder - Pushpinder's meaning is God of Flower, Of the God of Heaven or God of Flowers is chiefly used in Sikh and Punjabi is a unisex name
- Balinder - Meaning of Balinder is Lord Krishna is especially used in Sikh and Punjabi is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Nardev
We could not find any notable namesake.