Naseef meaning and origin
Naseef is used especially in Arabic, Naseef means "The Just One" is usually bestowed upon baby boys.Names that rhyme with Naseef
Popularity of Naseef
Naseef is a familiar baby name in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Naseef
You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts. You hate monotony and everything that has to be done in routine. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. Letter F as a capstone signifies a person of many talents. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
You would love these names similar to Naseef
- Rizq-Allah - Meaning of Rizq-Allah is Livelihood from Allah is used substantially in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Taqi - Meaning of Taqi is Pious, Piety or Devout is originated from Arabic and a boy name is used especially in Arabic
- Zaituna - Majorly used in Arabic, Zaituna is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Zaituna is "Feminine of Zaytun or Olive"
- Adn - Outlandish and Modern girl name Adn means "Paradise" is used dominantly in Arabic
- Hunain - Used chiefly in Arabic, Hunain means "Valley Near Makkah Where a Battle was Fought in the Time of Prophet Muhammad or Islamic Place" is a boy name
Namesakes of Naseef
We could not find any notable namesake.