Seher meaning and origin
Seher's meaning is Month, Vigilant, Attentive, Early Morning or Dawn is majorly used in Arabic and is bestowed upon baby girls has origin in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Seher
Popularity of Seher
Seher is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2008, it ranked 1135th when 26 girls were named Seher. Over 312 people have been named Seher in England and Wales. Seher is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1989 but could not make beyond the top 9000. Over 165 babies in United States have been named Seher. During its 37 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 2000 girl names. Over 308 people have been named Seher in France. It had a short run of 8 years on Belgium girl names chart.
But an extremely popular name in Turkey where every 1 in 700 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 110000 babies have been bestowed Seher around the globe.
Seher in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Seher?
When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. People see you as an exceptional human being because of your determination and fearless attitude. Sometimes, you question your existence. You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. You respect rules but not enough to follow them blindly. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent.
Do you like Seher? You would love these names
- Nasra - Outlandish Nasra is used commonly in Arabic bestowed upon girls, Nasra means "Assistance, Helpful or Helper"
- Elhame - Elhames origin is Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Elhame is "Revelation or Inspiration" is used chiefly in Arabic
- Saaiq - Boy name Saaiq is used notably in Arabic, meaning of Saaiq is "He who Drives on the Right Path or He who Drives (on the Right Path)"
- Shukri - The odd unisex name Shukri is primarily used in Arabic, Shukri means "Thankfulness, The Element Shakara Meaning to Thank or Thanking"
- Taanish largely is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Taanish is "Good, Ambition or Comes from an Indian Word Meaning Ambition"
Namesakes of Seher
- In 1970 adventure, drama movie, Ask arzu silah, Seher Seniz characterized N.