Naura meaning and origin
Naura's meaning is Flower is aimed at baby girls.Names that rhyme with Naura
Popularity of Naura
Naura is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 34 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 1000. Over 181 babies in France have been named Naura. The first name is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1986. And also in Belgium. Naura is a common name in Brazil while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia, Philippines, India, Nepal and Venezuela. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Naura?
People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You hate copying others. Learn how to love yourself before you love someone else. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best.
Do you like Naura? Other names you would love
- Rajanaya means Queen is dominantly used in Hindi and Hindi is typically used for both sexes
- Botum - Girl name Botum has its origin in Cambodian, meaning of Botum is "Princess"
- Hemasita - Meaning of Hemasita is Golden Flower is a unisex name is used in Hindi and Hindi
- Homiya - The unisex name Homiya is used majorly in Hindi and Hindi, Homiya means "Angel"
- Aouregon - The Aouregon is prevalently used in Breton and Breton languages, Aouregon means "Face of Gold"
Namesakes of Naura
- Naura Hayden in The Angry Red Planet as Actress