Navid meaning and origin
Navid's meaning is Messenger of Happiness, Good News or Glad Tidings is used predominantly in Arabic and Iranian and a gender insensitive name has its origin in Old Persian. Navid is variant of illustrous Naveed. Unheard-of Naveed is used chiefly in Arabic and Indian, Naveed means "Glad Tidings, Good News and Best Wishes" is originated from Old Persian.
Variants of NavidNames that rhyme with Navid
Popularity of Navid
Navid is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1978 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1990, it ranked 2049th when 36 boys were named Navid. There are over 757 babies that have been given the name Navid in United States. Navid is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 20 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. In France, it has been in use since 1982 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 111 babies in France have been named Navid.
But Navid is a popular baby name in Iran where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Bangladesh and India. As per our findings, over 70000 babies have been bestowed Navid around the globe.
Navid in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Navid
You have a wild heart that can't love one person only but you can try if you find someone worth your time and attention. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself. Number 4 as your personality no reflects your responsible and determinative nature. When it comes to career, you don't play on the safe side but take risks in order to achieve even greater success.
Go through the following names similar to Navid
- Rashika - Rashika's meaning is Protector of All Gods, Connoisseur or A Ray of Light is used in Kannada, Oriya and Bengali is used as a girl name
- Ruban - Used chiefly in Gujarati, Malayalam and Telugu atypical, Ruban means "Bright or Hill" is used for both boys and girls
- Wajd - Used in Arabic and Arabic unexpected choice and modernistic, Wajd is used as a gender insensitive name, Wajd means "Passion, State of Being Single or Strong Emotion"
- Deema - Used mainly in Tamil and Arabic outlandish, Deema bestowed upon baby girls, Deema means "Rainy Cloud or Down Pour"
- Rafiqah - Used dominantly in Arabic and Sindhi, Rafiqah means "Soft Hearted, Friend or Companion" is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Navid
- Navid Dayyani, Danish businessman and former football player
- Composer Navid Gohari, short The Old Car
- In 2008, Navid Navid portrayed the role of Ali in drama flick Ein Augenblick Freiheit.