Tajdar name meaning
Usage: Arabic, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi and Telugu
Meaning: Crowned, Splendour, Ruler and King
Add to favorites
What does Tajdar mean?
The boy name Tajdar has origin in Sanskrit dominantly used in Telugu, Kannada, Hindi, Arabic, Marathi and Malayalam languages, Tajdar means "Crowned, Splendour, Ruler or King". Tajdar is form of famed Taj. Taj has its origin in Sanskrit, Taj means "Jewel, Crown and Crowned".
Variants of TajdarNames that rhyme with Tajdar
How popular is the name Tajdar?
Tajdar is a common baby name in Pakistan while it is somewhat familiar in India. According to our findings, over 1000 babies have been named Tajdar globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Tajdar
Working harder than required is what you are known for. There isn't a person you can't charm. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You are extremely smart. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You are a hard worker who wants to give their best to accomplish more on a professional level.
Looking for a name like Tajdar? Please go through the following names
- Matana - Girl name Matana is originated from Hebrew which is used primarily in Hebrew and Arabic languages, Matana means "Gift"
- Saher - Meaning of Saher is Dawn, Early Morning or Morning is majorly used in Telugu and Malayalam and is used for both boys and girls has origin in Arabic
- Shaheda - Used in Kannada and Arabic, Shaheda is used as a baby girl name, Shaheda means "Martyr In the Cause of Islam or Whiteness"
- Madan - Offbeat and Modernistic Madan is originated from Irish, Madan means "Man Filled with Beauty, God of Love or Cupid" which is used substantially in Malayalam, Marathi and Telugu is a gender-neutral name
- Raeesah - Used specifically in Sindhi and Arabic anomalous, Raeesah is used as a baby girl name, Raeesah means "Noble Lady or Princess"
Famous people named Tajdar
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Tajdar
- Boy names beginning with T
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Arabic Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Crowned
- Baby Names that mean Splendour
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean King
Share your opinion on Tajdar