Navil meaning and origin
Unconventional unisex name Navil means "Peacock" is used in Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi, Arabic, Bengali, Oriya, Marathi, Gujarati, Telugu and Kannada.
Variants of NavilNames that rhyme with Navil
Popularity of Navil
Navil is a unique baby name in United States during its short run, it been to the top 3000 names. In 1990, it ranked 2799th when 41 girls were named Navil. Over 122 babies in United States have been named Navil. The name is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Bangladesh and Mexico. According to our estimate, over 3000 babies have been named Navil globally.
Numerological aspects of Navil
You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. When it comes to romantic relationships, you are a passionate lover. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Go through the following names similar to Navil
- Haddad - Meaning of Haddad is Smith or Blacksmith is particulary used in English, Sindhi and Arabic. It is rooted from Aramaic is used as a boy name
- Sany means Beautiful or Brilliant aimed at baby boys has its origin in American-Navajo, Arabic and Native
- Taraneh - Meaning of Taraneh is Song has its origin in Old Persian given to baby girls is used mostly in Arabic and Iranian
- Musheera dominantly is used in Arabic and Kannada, meaning of Musheera is "Advisor or Guide" has its roots in Arabic is used as a girl name
- Jaleel - Popular unisex name Jaleel is of Arabic origin which is mainly used in Arabic and Hindi languages, Jaleel means "One who is Not Respected or The Great"
Namesakes of Navil
We could not find any notable namesake.