Nawaal meaning and origin
Of Arabic origin, New-fangled and Outlandish Nawaal is used prevalently in English and Arabic is bestowed upon girls. Nawaal is variant transcription of Nawal. Nawal is Latin form of The Arabic Name نوال Meaning Gift. Meaning of Nawal is Souvenirs, Present and Gift has origin in Arabic.
Variants of NawaalNames that rhyme with Nawaal
Popularity of Nawaal
Nawaal is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 2006, peaked in 2014 when it ranked 9495th. Also, it is among the top 2000 girl names in England and Wales. Over 113 people have been named Nawaal in England and Wales. Nawaal is a common name in South Africa while somewhat familiar name in Somalia. According to our evaluation, over 1000 babies have been named Nawaal globally.
Numerological aspects of Nawaal
You are stubborn and self-motivated. You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats.
If you like Nawaal, you would love these names
- Bakkar - The boy name Bakkar means "A Reciter of the Quran or Author" is dominantly used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Azaad - Meaning of Azaad is Care Free, Free or Liberated is used dominantly in Arabic and Sikh is used as a unisex name
- Kawkab - Kawkab's meaning is Satellite or A Star is used as a gender-neutral name is dominantly used in Arabic, Kannada and Sindhi
- Insaf - Meaning of Insaf is Righteousness or Fairness came from Arabic used as a unisex name is used in Arabic and Arabic
- Nashir means Protector, Exposer or Announcer is used in Arabic and Hindi is given to boys
Namesakes of Nawaal
We could not find any notable namesake.