Unaysah meaning and origin
Unaysah's meaning is Friendly or Affable is notably used in Sindhi and Arabic is used for girls.Names that rhyme with Unaysah
Popularity of Unaysah
Unaysah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2003 and achieved its top ranking of 2215 in 2012. Over 121 babies in England and Wales have been named Unaysah. As per our findings, over 100 babies have been bestowed Unaysah around the globe.
What numerology tells about Unaysah?
When going through a hard time, celebrate you are still alive and well. Everything else can be resolved. You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit. You always hope things to work out on their own. Material success is not all that matters in life. Once you overcome an obstacle, you feel invincible and it boosts your self-confidence.
Other names similar to Unaysah
- Sarmad - Sarmad's meaning is Eternal, Everlasting or Which has a Beginning or End is used prevalently in Hindi, Sindhi and Arabic. It is rooted from Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Shahi - Used dominantly in Arabic and Tamil, Shahi has origin in Sanskrit, Shahi means "Royal" is used for baby girls
- Mehtar - The boy name Mehtar is primarily used in Hindi and Arabic, Mehtar means "Prince or Sweeper" is originated from East Indian
- Raiqah majorly is used in Sindhi and Arabic is a girl name, meaning of Raiqah is "Undisturbed, Clear or Pure"
- Hamidah - The curious and fresh girl name Hamidah is prevalently used in Sindhi and Arabic has its roots in Arabic, Hamidah means "Praiseworthy, Friend or Appreciative"
Namesakes of Unaysah
We could not find any notable namesake.