Baaz meaning and origin
Baaz means Falcon, Music, To Play an Instrument or Eagle is particulary used in Punjabi and Arabic is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Baaz
Popularity of Baaz
Baaz is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 30000 have the name. According to our estimate, over 7000 babies have been named Baaz globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Baaz?
You hate working in a team because you know that working alone brings out the best of you. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
Looking for a name like Baaz? Please go through the following names
- Atlantis - Meaning of Atlantis is Silken is of Arabic and English origin is used as a unisex name
- Aalim - Odd boy name Aalim is used mostly in Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Aalim is "Religious Scholar or Man of Learning"
- Jumaymah is used majorly in Sindhi and Arabic is a baby girl name, Jumaymah means "Name of a Female Companion"
- Sabriya - Sabriya's meaning is Naturally Patient, Feminine of Sabri or Fem of Sabri used for girls that originated from Arabic and Celtic is principally used in Arabic and English
- Hami - The boy name Hami is notably used in Arabic, Danish and Swedish, Hami means "Supporter or Protector" came from Arabic
Namesakes of Baaz
We could not find any notable namesake.