Nawwab meaning and origin
Boy name Nawwab means "Ruler or Governor" is primarily used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Nawwab
Popularity of Nawwab
Nawwab is a popular baby name in Afghanistan where every 1 in 7000 have the name. At least, 5000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Nawwab?
You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You are a child of change. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control.
Looking for a name like Nawwab? Please go through the following names
- Baqat - Meaning of Baqat is Bouquet or Bunch of Flowers aimed at baby boys is used mostly in Arabic
- Yunis - Odd boy name Yunis is especially used in Arabic which of Hebrew origin, meaning of Yunis is "Farsi for Johah"
- Muhibb - Boy name Muhibb is mainly used in Arabic, meaning of Muhibb is "Lover, Fancier or Loving"
- Hagir - Meaning of Hagir is Variant of Hajar or Wife of Prophet Ibrahim (as) used for both sexes and originated from Hebrew is used chiefly in Arabic
- Basaam - Boy name Basaam means "Smiling" is used substantially in Arabic
Namesakes of Nawwab
We could not find any notable namesake.