Yunis name meaning
On This Page
What does Yunis mean?
Unfamiliar Yunis came from Hebrew language is used as a baby boy name, Yunis means "Farsi for Johah" is particulary used in Arabic. Yunis is form of prominent and ceaseless Jonah. Jonah means The Dove is of Hebrew origin.
How do I pronounce Yunis?
The two syllabled name Yunis is commonly pronounced as yu-nis.
Variants of YunisNames that rhyme with Yunis
How popular is the name Yunis?
In United States, Yunis is a unique name where it has been in use since 1997 and has secured the place in top 4000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 3495th when 31 boys were named Yunis.
There are over 233 babies that have been given the name Yunis in United States. Yunis is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2000 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 1627th.
Over 156 people have been named Yunis in England and Wales.
Yunis is a rare baby name in France still in use today. But Yunis is a popular baby name in Tanzania where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in, Turkey, Somalia, Kenya, India and Afghanistan.
According to our estimate, over 60000 babies have been named Yunis globally.
What numbers say about Yunis?
You are a person of change and spontaneity. You need to open your mind to new suggestions, new opinions and start questioning what you believe. If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly. You love people but you don't depend on the love they do or don't have for you. With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead?
You would love these names similar to Yunis
- Ashrafus-Sadat - Boy name Ashrafus-Sadat means "Noble" is mainly used in Arabic
- Nihel prevalently is used in Arabic is a girl name, meaning of Nihel is "Gifts or Presents"
- Habil - Used in Arabic new-fangled and rare, Habil means "The Biblical Abel is the English Language Equivalent, Abel or Adam's Younger Son" is used for baby boys
- Abd-Allah - Notably used in Arabic, Abd-Allah means "Servant of Allah" which is rooted from Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Moosha - Meaning of Moosha is Prophets Name is used as a baby boy name is notably used in Arabic
Famous people named Yunis
- Yunis Abdurrahman Shokuri, citizen of Morocco