Naziruddin meaning and origin
Predominantly used in Arabic, Naziruddin means "Warner of the Religion or Religious Teacher" is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Naziruddin
Popularity of Naziruddin
Naziruddin is a familiar baby name in India and Indonesia. At least, 800 people globally have carried Naziruddin as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Naziruddin
You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. Sometimes its hard for others to understand you and your visions. Your personal growth depends on your adventures. You love your mistakes and admire your openness but would appreciate if people were as open as you are.
If you like Naziruddin, you would love these names
- Jadallah - Jadallah's meaning is Gift of God or Generosity of God is a boy name that came from Arabic is used in Arabic
- Izmet - Meaning of Izmet is Who Protects from Harm, Infallibility and The Element Isma Meaning Preserving Safeguarding is substantially used in Arabic which came from Arabic is used as a girl name. Izmet is resulted from Ismat.
- Abul-Kalam - Meaning of Abul-Kalam is Eloquent or Father of Speech is used in Arabic is given to baby boys
- Meenaz - Girl name Meenaz means "Meaning" is used largely in Arabic
- Mutiul-Islam - Used in Arabic, Mutiul-Islam means "Follower of Islam" is normally used for baby boys
Namesakes of Naziruddin
We could not find any notable namesake.