Nebu meaning and origin
Nebu is version of Nabu.
Variants of NebuNames that rhyme with Nebu
Popularity of Nebu
Nebu is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Kuwait and Tanzania. According to our estimate, at least 4000 people have been bestowed Nebu around the globe.
What numbers say about Nebu?
Your friends respect you for your honesty. No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do. You like to observe things and people. Love is most important in your life. You need to find healthy ways to release the negative energy and make space for something positive to happen to you. You can't be around superficial minds that only care about gossip and getting through the day.
You would love these names similar to Nebu
- Lübbo chiefly is used in Frisian, meaning of Lübbo is "People"
- Tejavati - Predominantly used in Hindi and Hindi, Tejavati bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Tejavati is "Lustrous"
- Gepko - Meaning of Gepko is Gift or Spear is used in Frisian
- Gaella - Meaning of Gaella is Elite Tribe
- Frone - The Frone means "Victory Bringer"
Namesakes of Nebu
We could not find any notable namesake.