Nelka name meaning
What does Nelka mean?
Used prevalently in Polish, Nelka has origin in Latin is used as a baby girl name. Nelka is form of Petronia. Petronia is variant form of biblical, persistent and preeminent Petra. Petronia is effeminate version of Petronius. Meaning of Petronia is Rock is majorly used in German and Swedish has origin in Latin and Old Greek.
Variants of Nelka
Petronia, Petronius, Petra, Pernilla, Patra, Pella, Petros, Petrus, Pernhild, Petronilla, PetronellaNames that rhyme with Nelka
How popular is the name Nelka?
Nelka is a common baby name in Sri Lanka while it is somewhat familiar in Russia, Bulgaria, Uzbekistan and Indonesia. As per our estimate, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Nelka around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Nelka
Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often.
Other names similar to Nelka, for name hunters
- Kunegunda came from Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Kunegunda is "Fight or Tribe" and is notably used in Polish is used as a baby girl name
- Aleksy - Acclaimed and All time favorite boy name Aleksy is used in Polish is rooted from Old Greek language. Aleksy is form of Alexander in Polish language. Also Aleksy is Polish form of Alexis
- Honorata - The girl name Honorata came from Latin, Honorata means "Honor" is notably used in Polish
- Przemyslaw is used largely in Polish aimed at boys, Przemyslaw means "Slav, Glory or Fame" is of Old Slavic origin
- Eligia - Of Latin origin, Eligia means "The Word Eligere Which is of the Meaning to Choose" used as a baby girl name is notably used in Polish
Famous people named Nelka
We could not find any notable namesake.