Petronius meaning and origin
Petronius commonly is used in Finnish aimed at boys, meaning of Petronius is "Rock or Stone" is of Latin origin.Names that rhyme with Petronius
Popularity of Petronius
Petronius is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. According to our estimate, at least 100 people have been bestowed Petronius around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Petronius in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Petronius
To feel happy and fulfilled, you have to do something you haven't done before. That's helping others. Instead of seeing it as a cursing, take this as your blessing. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. Sincerity is something you respect and practice. You believe only people who love and respect themselves are able to truly love and respect any other living being on earth.
Other names similar to Petronius, for would be moms
- Oliveiros - Meaning of Oliveiros is Olive used particulary in Spanish has its origin in Latin
- Alyvia - Popular girl name Alyvia is originated from Latin and is used especially in English language, meaning of Alyvia is "The Olive or The Olive Tree"
- Stine - Origin of Famed Stine is in Latin, Scandinavian and Germanic is used notably in Frisian and Danish, meaning of Stine is "Christine" is used as a girl name
- Chrissy - Used prevalently in Swedish and English eminent, Chrissy has origin in Latin, Chrissy means "Disciple of the Christ or Form of Christopher" is aimed at baby girls
- Amey - Unorthodox and Venerable unisex name Amey came from Latin and French and is mainly used in Hindi, Gujarati and Kannada languages, Amey means "Lord Ganesh or Eagle"
Namesakes of Petronius
- Petronius Maximus, was Western Roman Emperor for two and a half months
- Petronius of Bologna, was bishop of Bologna during the fifth century
- Petronius, Roman courtier during the reign of Nero