Nephtalie meaning and origin
Meaning of Nephtalie is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Nephtalie like Tiffanie, Ajea, Suah,Names that rhyme with Nephtalie
Popularity of Nephtalie
Nephtalie is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, it appeared first time in 2009 on baby girl names list of France. Nephtalie is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1999. Nephtalie is a common name in Haiti while somewhat familiar name in DR Congo. According to our evaluation, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Nephtalie around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Nephtalie
You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. Love is most important in your life. You have the ability to see inside people's soul and find out what they want. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. You are that best friend who's always there to give a hand and that perfect lover with endless understanding.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Nephtalie
- Thaddée is originated from Aramaic, Thaddée means "Udder"
- Tassadit - Meaning of Tassadit is Blessed
- Oréguen - Used commonly in Breton and Breton, Oréguen means "Face of Gold"
- Anne-Claude - The Anne-Claude is of Hebrew and Latin origin, meaning of Anne-Claude is "Gracious"
- LeeRoy - Dominant and Enduring LeeRoy came from French is used chiefly in English bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of LeeRoy is "King"
Namesakes of Nephtalie
- Nephtalie Van der Borght in Wittekerke as Actress