Neptuno meaning and origin
Meaning of Neptuno is Wet or Water is majorly used in Spanish and Portuguese, a boy name has origin in Latin. Neptuno is derived from Neptune. Meaning of Neptune is Wet and Water is originated from Latin is used especially in French and English.
Variants of NeptunoNames that rhyme with Neptuno
Popularity of Neptuno
Neptuno is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Philippines. As per our estimate, over 70 babies have been bestowed Neptuno around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Neptuno
You are that best friend who's always there to give a hand and that perfect lover with endless understanding. The letter N symbolizes your openness, wide range of knowledge, and having the ability to look at things from different perspectives. To you, justice and honesty are the two most important things in life. Freedom is what's most important for you. You can handle being on your own but you prefer to be surrounded by people you love and respect.
If you like Neptuno, you would love these names
- Felicija - Girl name Felicija came from Latin, meaning of Felicija is "Lucky, Lucky Happy Successful and The Lucky" is used in Danish and Swedish. Felicija is resulted from Felicia.
- Luciane - Meaning of Luciane is Shining, Daylight Babies or Born At Daybreak is used as a baby girl name which is notably used in Norwegian and Danish has origin in Latin
- Theoderich - Used especially in Latinized, Latin and German, Theoderich means "Reiks, Ruler or Thiuda", a baby boy name is originated from Gothic
- Flora - Customary and Perpetual Flora is originated from Latin language is used as a gender-neutral name which is commonly used in Norwegian and Danish, Flora means "The Word Flos Which is of the Meaning Flower Blossom, Flower or The Goddess of Flower"
- Régina - The Régina is originated from Latin, Régina means "Queen"
Namesakes of Neptuno
We could not find any notable namesake.