Nesia meaning and origin
Nesia is variant transcription of Nesiah. Nesiah is variation of Nasya.
Variants of Nesia
View middle names that goes with Nesia like Maariyah, Tammi, Lera, Benita, Katarina, Ariyah,Names that rhyme with Nesia
Popularity of Nesia
Nesia is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Nesia is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Brazil, Tanzania, Israel, Zimbabwe, Philippines and Zambia. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Nesia
Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. Although you play tough all the time, deep inside, there's a sensitive soul capable of love. You prefer to listen to your rational mind instead of your emotional side. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one.
Looking for a name like Nesia? Please go through the following names
- Yarin means To Understand is predominantly used in English used as a unisex name is originated from Hebrew
- Samary - Unexpected Hebrew Samary means "Result and Soft Pleasant Light" is aimed at baby girls. Samary is resultant of Samara.
- Joaquima - Meaning of Joaquima is Yahweh Will Establish and God Puts Upright is a girl name is rooted from Hebrew. Joaquima is effeminate variation of Joaquim.
- Denica - Substantially used in English atypical, Denica is used as a baby girl name which came from Hebrew, meaning of Denica is "Combination of Deana or Dina, Avenged or Vindicated"
- Avimael - Uncommon boy name Avimael is of Hebrew origin, Avimael means "My Father is of Divine Origin"
Namesakes of Nesia
We could not find any notable namesake.